06 Apr A complete guide to select a foreign university #studyabroad
A complete guide to select a foreign university:
1.Select Course: First of all you should know your area of interest/ stream in which you want to study. Spend some time and select your course wisely. You should know the scope of ur course, and choose accordingly.
2. Select Country: If you planning to go to a foreign country so u must be having a choice of ur country. Pick dat n do all necessary research based on the following factors:
*Affordability in terms of financial expenses
Which includes your course/ college fee and monthly expenses like accommodation, food, transportation etc.
*Climate or weather conditions
*Popularity of universities or courses
*Country or dat specific city culture
After finalizing above two steps, start searching for a suitable university as per your course choice:
3. Select University : The most important n crucial part z selecting a university which again depends on various factors:
*Course which u want to pursue z available there?
* Scope of that course in dat particular university and country
*Faculty of dat particular course
*World ranking of the university (check on webometrics):
*Course fee and additional fees for dorm, food etc.
*Extracuricular activities, seminars and competitions
*Campus placements for dat course in past years
Requirements or Preparation:
1. After going through the above steps, first start preparing urself for Language proficiency test i.e IELTS or Toefl. Which many universities ask for the academic score if you planning to move to a foreign country for studies. You can join coaching classes or can self prepare as well as there are lot of content or material available online on google and u tube which will help u in preparing for the language test. Take the exam date as per ur comfort and after preparation give the exam.
2. Do a proper research about the selected university and then make a profile on the university website if required as a part of the admission process. Always keep two three alternate options and then shortlist based on the matching criteria’s. Contact the universities through email and ask ur course related queries. You can also take suggestions from the faculty expert sometimes if their contact email z mentioned on the website. Spend time in this process and finally select university wisely.
3. Side by side start collecting the necessary documents like transcripts of your education degrees, high school certificates, NOC letter, other required documents which will be required by the university and also during the visa process.
4. Submit all the documents, and pay the admission fee.
5. Take a visa interview date from the respective consulate or embassy of dat country.
6. Prepare urself for an interview by keeping all documents ready and also prepare one strong purpose of letter ready which you have to submit to the consulate on the day of visa interview.
7. Once you clear the interview and get the study visa, submit dat to your university and check for accommodation. Most of the universities offer dorms or hostels which are located inside the college campus.
8. Finish all other formalities and book your air tickets, pack ur bags and you are good to go!
I hope this video will be helpful for you. 🙂
* * * * Please follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wing_tuber/ * * * *