25 Sep B D Bangur Endowment Education Scholarships for Higher Studies to Indian Student
Loan Scholarships (B.D. Bangur Endowment Educational Scholarships) are offered to Indian students to undertake higher studies abroad for Master’s Degree or for Doctoral Courses.
Eligibility for the B.D. Bangur Endowment Educational Loan Scholarship:
Applicants for the Endowment’s loan scholarships must meet the following eligibility criteria:
* They must be Indian Nationals under 35 years.
* They should be able to establish genuine financial need.
* If they are in the normal academic disciplines, they should be graduates with a consistent academic record of distinction from an Indian university of recognized standing. Those in the final year of a Degree course would also be eligible. However, selection will be conditional on good performance in the Final Degree examination. In exceptional cases, loan scholarships may be given for undergraduate studies if the course, deemed otherwise appropriate to the Endowment’s objective, is not available in India.
* They should be able to communicate fluently in English.
* At the time of applying for the loan scholarship, they should have applied for admission to a University.
To know details and for B.D. Bangur Endowment Educational Scholarships application form please visit- http://www.bdbangurendowment.com/education-in.html
For more information please visit http://scholarships4indianstudents.blogspot.in/