12 Dec Best University for Actuarial Science in Malaysia at Top Ranked Heriot Watt University Malaysia
Interested Malaysian Students please Whatsapp 01111408838 Malaysian students can now get a top ranked UK degree in Actuarial Science in Malaysia at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia. Heriot-Watt University is best for Actuarial Science degree courses in Malaysia.
The UK Actuarial Profession, Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK, has a structure of 26 professional examinations. To become a qualified Actuary (Fellow), you must pass 15 of these professional exams plus relevant work experience. The Actuarial Science degree program at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia will give you 8 paper exemptions from the Core Technical Subjects which are CT1 to CT8.
This means that Heriot-Watt University Malaysia Actuarial Science graduates need to take 7 more of the professional examinations plus relevant work experience to become a qualified Actuary (Fellow) in Malaysia. This will be the fastest pathway to become an Actuary in Malaysia.
Listen to July 2017 Graduate, Voon Zu Guan, share about his experience at Heriot Watt University Malaysia.
Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt has a rich heritage and an established reputation as a leading research-led university and provider of education around the world.
Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018 Heriot Watt is Ranked in the top 400 universities worldwide (351-400).
Heriot-Watt is ranked 41st in the world, 15th in the UK and 3rd in Scotland for our international outlook.
In the Table of Tables 2015: Heriot-Watt is placed 27th in the UK and 3rd in Scotland
Guardian University Guide 2018
– Ranked 26th in the UK and 4th in Scotland
– 2nd in UK for Building and Town & Country Planning
– 3rd the UK for Economics
– Top ten in UK for for Accounting & Finance and Business –
Management & Marketing
– 1st in Scotland Accounting & Finance, Building and Town & Country Planning, Economics and Chemical Engineering
– 2nd in Scotland for six subjects: Chemistry and Mechanical Engineering.
The Times / The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018
– Overall, 39th out of 129 institutions in the UK and 5th in Scotland
– 3rd in the UK for Building
– 5th in the UK for Chemical Engineering
– 8th in the UK for General Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and for Town & Country Planning & Landscape
– Top in Scotland for Building, Chemical Engineering, and joint top in Mechanical Engineering
The Complete University Guide 2018
– 28th in the UK and 3rd in Scotland
– We are ranked 1st in Scotland and 2nd in the UK for Building
– We are ranked in the top ten in the UK for 3 of our subject areas – Building (2nd), Chemical Engineering (8th), and Town & Country Planning (7th)
– We are ranked in the top 25% in the UK for 10 subjects – Accounting & Finance, Art & Design, Building, Business & Management Studies, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mathematics, and Mechanical Engineering
QS World’s University Rankings 2017/18
– Heriot Watt is rank 312th in the world, 40th in UK and 7th in Scotland
– The University was also ranked 15th in the UK top for their proportion of international students and 21st in the UK international faculty.
QS World University Rankings by Subject 2017
– Top 150 worldwide for Chemical Engineering, and Civil and Structural Engineering
– Top 200 worldwide for Statistics & Operational Research (Actuarial Mathematics and Statistics)
– Ranked in the top universities worldwide for 11 subjects: Linguistics; Computer Science and information Systems; Chemical Engineering; Civil and Structural Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Chemistry; Mathematics; Physics and Astronomy; Business and Management Studies; Statistics and Operational Research (Actuarial Mathematics and Statistics).
Academic Ranking of World Universities 2017
– Heriot-Watt is ranked in the top 500 in the world (ranked 401-500) and in the UK top 40 (ranked 35-38) by the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2017.
– Heriot Watt has been listed for nine subjects in the Global Ranking of Academic Subjects:
– In the top 75 worldwide for Telecommunication Engineering
– In the top 150 for Civil Engineering.
– In the top 200 for Mathematics and Finance
– In the top 300 for Electrical & Electronic Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
– In the top 500 for Physics, Chemistry, and Environmental Science & Engineering.
QS Top 50 under 50 2015
A ranking of the world’s top 50 universities established within the last 50 years.
– 34th in the world, 3rd in the UK and 1st in Scotland.
The Economist: British university rankings
– In 2017, The Economist released a league table which considers how much people earn five years after they graduate. Heriot-Watt ranked sixteenth of 125 UK universities.