08 Jan China Road and Bridge Corporation Scholarships 2017
China Road and Bridge Corporation Scholarships Under HEC Scholarships:
China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC), Peoples Republic of China, one of the four large-scale, state-owned companies in China who pioneered the international construction market, mainly focusing on contracting of roads, bridges, ports, railways, airports, tunnels etc. has offered fully funded scholarships for Pakistani students to study Master’s degree program in Southeast University, China.
The Scholarship will sponsor up to maximum 30 students who meets the admission criteria for the Master’s degree programs, starting from the entering cohort of Fall 2017.
The Scholarship will cover the following:
1. The tuition fee,
3. Return airfare (one ticket a year) and
4. Living stipend (standard to be decided by CRBC) for all Pakistani awardees. Please note that the living expenses standard shall be decided by CRBC as per the actual situation, the expenses exceeding the standard during study in China shall be borne by students.
Duration of the Programme:
1. The duration of the Scholarship Program is valid for two academic years for the period of 2017 to 2019 starting from Fall 2017.
The admission is open for the professionals, especially the officers working in and under Federal Ministries and Provincial Government such as Ministry of Communication, Planning Development & Reform, Water & Power, Railways, the management and technical staff of relevant organization; the outstanding graduates of Universities with requisite experience and the technical experts of Scientific Research Institutions. Basic requirements are as follow:
1. Applicant must be citizen of Pakistan/AJ&K
2. Must have completed 16 years Bachelors/equivalent Degree of Engineering in the relevant field of Civil / Transportation Engineering before application to Masters Program. The valid registration from respective professional bodies, Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) is mandatory.
3. Less than 40 year’s age with sound health (on last date of closing of application)
4. 3-5 years working experience in the similar sector (including infrastructure like highway, railway and water & power), applicant who possesses the similar study and working experience with the applied program shall be considered in priority;
5. Fluent English speaking capability. IELTS/TOEFL scores if required by university, where applicable.
6. Applicants must have career development potential in this sector and intent to promote the friendly cooperation between Pakistan and China.
7. Must fill all the fields of HEC application form (Online) and no column or field should be left unfilled. All applicants must fulfil the basic eligibility requirements of CRBC China
8. All applicants must fulfil other requirements set by concerned university/funding body.
How to Apply
Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, get its printed copy and attach NOC to be issued from your current employer. Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad (no other documents to be attached with HEC application form except a deposit slip, NOC from employer and valid Registration proof by respective professional bodies viz. PEC). All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd (HBL), Pakistan.
Kindly note that HEC is the authorized agency who would send nominations from Pakistan. In this regard decision of HEC / CRBC will be final. Last Date for receipt of application through courier in HEC is on or before 20th July, 2017.
At the time of submitting application at HEC, only printed hard copy of HEC online application form duly submitted through HEC online electronic portal with bank deposit slip of Rs. 300/- , valid registration from PEC and NOC from parent organization (currently working) will be required. All incomplete applications or those received after the deadline or by hand applications will not be entertained by HEC.
Only shortlisted candidates may be asked by HEC to submit following documents after completion of initial scrutiny /selection process, as under:
Please visit HEC Link:
Please subscribe our channel and don’t forget to share with friends.