11 Jan Chinese Government Scholarships 2018 _ 3,500 CNY Monthly Stipend For Phd, 3,000 MS & 2,500 BS
1. Introduction to Chinese Government Scholarships
2. Scholarship Description: For the academic year 2018-2019, China University Scholarship is available to enrol high-quality foreign students for doctoral program studies in China.
3. Scholarship Provider: China Scholarship Council
4. Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master’s Doctoral degree programme.
5. Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
6. Scholarship Benefits: Full scholarship, including: Tuition waiver, Free accommodation on campus, Living allowance: CNY 3,500 PHD and 3,000 Ms per month, Comprehensive Medical Insurance
7. Eligible Nationalities: Foreign students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
8. Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be healthy citizens of non-Chinese nationality in the South China Sea, the Indian Ocean, the Pacific periphery and in the island countries as well as in developing countries in Africa.
Applicants must apply for master or doctoral degree in maritime-related majors.
Applicants’ qualifications and age requirements.
Applicants for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree, generally not exceeding 40 years of age. Applicants for a doctorate must have a master’s degree and are generally not over 45 years old.
9. English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
10. Application Procedure and all of info: Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/
Don’t Hesitate to Comment Below if you Have Any Questions
Plz Subscribe our Channel for more videos https://www.youtube.com/AlphaCADAcademy