15 Sep Finding the Top 10 Physical Therapy Graduate School
If you are seriously considering being a physical therapist (PT), you want to start your preparation early. Part of it is finding the best graduate school for PT. In order to do this, You might want to consider the top 10 graduate schools for PT. Below is the list of the Top 10 PT graduate school, as reported by U.S. News, ranked in 2008. Take note that the listing is not in any particular order:
1. Arcadia University, Glenside, PA
2. MGH Institute of Health Professions, Boston, MA
3. Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
4. University of Delaware, Newark, DE
5. University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
6. University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
7. University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
8. University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
9. US Army-Baylor University, Fort Sam Houston, TX
10. Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
This list is based on expert opinions about the program quality, and statistical indicators that measure the quality of a school’s faculty, research and students.
This ranking can help you compare the academic’s excellence between schools. However, please use the ranking as an addition to your own opinion and inquiries, rather than using it alone as a reference to help you choose.
You must ensure that you do your own research on the background of the school, especially on the program that you are going to apply. You can also ask around to seek opinion on the schools from your family, friends and teachers. There are also numerous forums on the internet which discussed about the schools and the rankings as well. The most important thing is for you to be really confident about your choice of graduate school so that the money spent on the tuition would be worth every cent.