07 Dec Fitzhugh Corridor – Belhaven University
Fitzhugh Corridor - Belhaven University
Fitzhugh Corridor, named for the initial President of Belhaven University, Dr. Louis Fitzhugh (1884-1904), was originally element of the initial making manufactured at the existing School web-site. A fireplace in 1927 gutted the major part of the making, leaving two wings which became Preston and Fitzhugh Corridor.
For over one hundred decades, learners have lived and discovered in Fitzhugh Corridor. It has housed home hall rooms, educational lecture rooms, a swimming pool, a espresso shop, the residence economics section, faculty and administrative places of work, science and math labs, our technology gear, and athletic places of work.