26 Jan Guide to the 2018-19 Columbia University Supplemental Essays: Part 2 | CEA
Watch Part 1 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKpkkMe-Icc&t=1s
In addition to generating five lists, the Columbia University supplement asks you to write two essays demonstrating your interest in the school.
To help you tackle these essays, the experts at College Essay Advisors have created this video guide that will walk you through each of the lists and give you the tips and tricks you need to make an impression.
– Check out our guide to all the 2018-19 Common App prompts: https://www.collegeessayadvisors.com/portfolio-items/2018-19-common-application-essay-prompts-guide/
– Watch our tutorial on writing a Common App Personal Statement: https://youtu.be/03YCfJjVjEM
– Get more info or talk to a personal advisor at https://www.collegeessayadvisors.com/one-on-one-advising/
– Stay tuned for more information on the other prompts, coming soon!
1. Please tell us what you value most about Columbia and why. (300 words or less)
2. If you are applying to Columbia College, tell us what from your current and past experiences (either academic or personal) attracts you specifically to the field or fields of study that you noted in the Member Questions section. If you are currently undecided, please write about any field or fields in which you may have an interest at this time. (300 words)
If you are applying to The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science, please tell us what from your current and past experiences (either academic or personal) attracts you specifically to the field or fields of study that you noted in the Member Questions section. (300 words)