05 Apr How I take notes – Tips for neat and efficient note taking | Studytee
Open for FAQ and everything included!
Here’s the long awaited updated version of how I take notes! This technique has saved me this semester as I don’t have to write separate lecture notes and textbook notes, and I hope it can help you as well! ☺️
I’ve been on a little break from social media these last few weeks, just to focus on my studies, family and friends. I’m finally seeing the end of exam season (only 1 exam to go!), and Christmas is finally around the corner. I hope everything is going well for all of you who have finals at the moment, and I wish everyone who celebrate all the best for the holiday season! ❤️
Small tip; if you don’t already follow my Instagram, you should check it out! I post updates quite frequently there, so you’ll know when there will be a new video.
Anyway, I hope you’re all well. Take care ❤️
– Notepad: EMO college grid paper (generic brand from a local bookstore)
– Pens: pilot frixion 0.5mm needle point
– Coloured pens: uniball signo erasable pens
– Thicker pens: pilot frixion color pens
– Ruler: staples
– «Eraser»: pilot friction eraser
– Sticky notes: Clas Ohlson
FAQ (will not be answered in comments):
Which grade are you in?
– I’m in my first year of university, studying medical technology!
How old are you/where do you live/what’s your name?
– I’m Therese, 21 years old from Norway (please check my IG FAQ before commenting something rude regarding my age! Thank you)
Can you send me your notes, or do you sell them?
– I post some of my notes on Instagram, and other than that I don’t share/sell them, I’m sorry!
SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
My instagram: instagram.com/studytee
For business enquiries: email@example.com
(Non-business enquiries will not be answered on this mail address. If you’d like to ask me a question or send me a message then please send me a DM on instagram!)
Music by https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired and https://soundcloud.com/ikson
Camera used: canon eos m3 with 40mm lense
I edit my videos using iMovie, and my thumbnails are made in Canva!