05 Dec How To Apply For Scholarships – Step by step Procedure to apply for Scholarship
Warm welcome to all students who are now on board with us in this group willing to apply for Scholarships offered by Chinese Scholarship Council.
Just Follow Below Procedure to apply for various Scholarships in China:
CSC Scholarship type A, B & C
● Program Category Type A generally refers to scholarship programs responsible by authorities other than Chinese universities. Applicants of Type A programs are requested to fill in the ‘Agency Number’ of above mentioned agencies (e.g. Chinese Embassy in your country). Applications of Type A will be reviewed by these agencies.
● Program Category Type B generally refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under CGS-Chinese University Program. Applicants of Type B programs are requested to fill in the ‘Agency Number’ of above mentioned universities. Applications of Type B will be reviewed by these universities.
● Program Category Type C generally refers to certain appraisal scholarship programs. Applicants of Type C programs will be informed by CSC of the ‘Agency Number’ in special notices.
Step by Step Procedure to Apply for Scholarship:
1. CSC Scholarship [Stipend Upto 3500 Yuan]
2. Local Government Scholarship [Stipend upto 3500 Yuan]
3. Confucius Scholarship [Stipend upto 2500 yuan]
4. CAS-TWAS Scholarship [Stipend upto 4000 Yuan]
Simple Procedure To Apply for Scholarships:
Step A: Locate all Chinese University from below Link:
list of universities without application fee:
Step B: (Optional Step) Try to get acceptance letter. Samples below:
Step C: Study Plan Sample: http://scholarshipfellow.com/down…/research-plan-study-plan/
Step D: Acceptance letter sample
[CSC Scholarship Application Procedure]
So now you can apply online at CSC Scholarship Website:
Step B:Agency numbers:
Step C: Submit CSC application
Step D: List of Documents required:
1. Notary Attested Copy of MS Degree for PhD applicants & Attested Bachelor Degree copy for Master Degree applicants
2. Notary Attested Transcript of final Degree
3. Two Letters of Recommendation
Sample of Recommendation Letter is here:
4. Medical form sample
5. Study Plan Sample
6. ENGLISH PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATE Sample
7. Passport Copy and Acceptance Letter Sample:
8. Make two sets of above mentioned documents but must cross check with university requirements and then find address of Scholarship department of the university where you wish to apply and send your 2 sets of documents via DHL, Fedex or Pakistan Post.
CSC Application Procedure Completed.
Link of Wuhan University CSC Scholarship Application Procedure:
Link of Tianjin University CSC Application Procedure:
For CAS-TWAS Application Procedure follow below link:
For Confucius Scholarship Follow Below Link:
For Chinese Local Government Scholarships, Click Below:
If you face any issues, then ask in group and visit our website where you’ll find your answers for sure:
STEPS FOR SELECTED STUDENTS
1. Visa Application Procedure can be found here:
All international Internship opportunities here:
Procedure of Part Time Online Earning Opportunities for all students to earn some extra cash is at below link:
Note: In case you need consultation from me then kindly add me or any admin of this group prior sending your message so we can see your messages.