23 Oct How to Study Abroad for Free: Scholarships for MS/PhD Students in UK/US/Europe | ChetChat
How to Get Scholarship to Study Abroad for Free | Scholarship for Indian Students to Study Abroad in USA, UK, Europe
Scholarships for Indian Students to Study Abroad in (USA, UK, Europe), details of Inlaks Scholarships, scholarships in uk and scholarships in usa as well as scholarships in america with scholarships in Europe and also a guideline of how to study in uk for free and how to study in usa for free. Tips on how to get a scholarship for phd and how to get scholarships with suggestions for scholarship for masters programs and scholarship for masters degree
Inlaks Scholarships – http://inlaksfoundation.org/scholarships/
The Degree – Mostly for pursue master’s programs. There are also some PhD applicants. Not applicable for undergrad
Fields / Domains –Most often Inlaks focuses on Liberal arts, environment and law. The following subjects are not eligible: Engineering, Computer Science, Business Studies, Medicine, Public Health, Fashion Design and Film Animation. In Music they will consider only western classical singing.
However, The Foundation has joint scholarship schemes with Imperial College, London, Royal College of Art (RCA), London, School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), London, Cambridge Trust, Cambridge and Sciences Po, Paris and in case you plan to study at these colleges, and your application gets approved, you might be able to get a larger amount sanctioned. Therefore, Exceptions – in the case of Imperial College, London, scholarships will be given for Engineering and Computer Science.
• Indian citizens who are resident in India at the time of application.
• Candidates should have a good undergrad degree from a recognized university in India. This implies that diplomas will not be considered.
• Indian citizens who hold a good undergraduate degree from a recognized university outside India, must have resided continuously and been employed or been studying in India, for at least two years, after their under-graduation.
• People having a postgraduate degree (e.g. master’s or PhD) from a university outside India are not eligible; those who have started but not completed a postgraduate degree outside India are also ineligible.
• It is essential to have prior admission to the institution and course chosen. The institutions concerned must only be top rank.
• Candidates must be below 30 years of age on the first of July in the year of application.
• Candidates who are already studying or have started their program abroad are not eligible.
• The award of other grants, teaching assistantships and support from other sources for the proposed program will be regarded by the Foundation as a positive factor.
• The Foundation also encourages applications from young people currently employed.
The award – covering tuition fees, adequate living expenses and one-way travel provided the total amount required does not exceed USD 100,000 (for the entire program
Dates – Applications open around January and close around April each year. Interviews are conducted in Mumbai or Delhi in May/June each year. Scholarships are awarded in May/ June generally for commencement in subsequent September and October.
Application Procedure –
• Your application should be submitted with these enclosures in the following order:
o 2 sets of application forms
o CV/ Resume
o Recommendation letters (3)
o Offer letter
o Fee Statement
o Writing samples (if any)
o Language test results (if any)
o Photocopy of the first and last page of your passport
o Additional Certificates (extra curriculum)
o Portfolios if not too bulky / DVD (architecture/fine arts/ film / media)
• The Application form should be typed out and printed. All documents should be enclosed into one envelope and sent my mail / courier
Host – Chetna Vasishth
Facebook – www.facebook.com/chetchat101/
Instagram – @chetchat101
Gmail – email@example.com
Click on this link to watch more videos from ChetChat
How to get an educational loan to study abroad – https://goo.gl/jrbn7e
What to wear for a job interview – https://goo.gl/sW4NRc
How to apply for a job with no work experience – https://goo.gl/nuztD6
How to become a Doctor – http://lnk.pics/v-2192752
How to crack NEET with 600+ http://pics.ee/v-2031600
How to set up a restaurant – https://goo.gl/WAeCg8
Top 10 International Scholarships for Women to Study Abroad: https://goo.gl/AT7haX
Scholarships, scholarships in uk, scholarships in usa, scholarships in America, scholarships in Europe, study in uk for free, study in usa for free, scholarship for phd, how to get scholarships, scholarship for masters programs, scholarship for masters degree, study abroad, how to study abroad for free, phd , scholarship, free education, scholarships for indian students
#ChetChat #HowtoStudyAbroadforFree #StudyAbroad #StudyAbroadforFree #StudyAbroadScholarship #ScholarshiptoStudyAbroad #USA #UK #Europe