14 Apr Introduction to Robert Gordon University, UK
Robert Gordon University (RGU) is a modern university, located in the city of Aberdeen, Scotland. It became an university until in 1992, originated from an educational institution founded in the 18th century. Robert Gordon focuses strongly on vocational degrees and is known as “Specialist University”. Currently there are about 16,000 students enrolled, 1,000 of which are international students.
Robert Gordon University is famous for the quality of education, which is one of the top universities in the UK for a high percentage of graduate employment and was named Scottish University of the Year by The Sunday Times. The Guardian University Guide 2013 it is the best modern university in Scotland and 2nd-best in the UK.
Faculty of Economic, University of Aberdeen
• School of Finance and Accounting
• School of Information Management
• School of Management
• School of Laws
• School of Communications, Advertising and Television
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
• School of Computing Science and Digital Television
• Gray’s School of Arts
• Scott Sutherland’s School of Architecture and Environmental Construction
• School of Engineering
Faculty of Health and Social Care
• School of Nursing and Obstetrics
• School of Health Sciences
• School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences
• School of Applied Sociology
• The most modern university in the United Kingdom according to Times good university guide 2013.
• The school with the highest percentage of graduate employment – HESA 2012
• Ranked in the ranking of 50 MBA schools – beyondgreypinstripes.org/rankings
• Scotland’s chool with modern research – RAE guide 2008
• In close relationships with professional agencies, industry organizations, government departments and achieve industry standards.
Why study at Robert Gordon University?
• The best modern university in the United Kingdom and 2nd-best in the UK.
• The school with the highest percentage of graduate employment in 2012 – HESA 2012
• A support team for international student from preparation of documents to interview practice.
• More than 90% of the school’s majors offer internships at businesses.
• The graduate employment rate is 97.1%. In which, Accounting and Finance graduates have a successful job application rate of approximately 100%.
• Safe, convenient working and studying environment and competitive cost
For more information, please visit:
Information about Applyzones:
Email : email@example.com
– All application procedures are fully automatic through Applyzones
– Free counselling and visa application assistance are provided by Applyzones.