15 Mar Kaplan University Online College Admission – How is it Done?
Kaplan University is said to be one of the top universities providing online education. Online education is a great option for those who are not able to relocate to attend college. Aside from the flexibility, anyone can enroll in Kaplan University online for as long as the needed requirements are provided and the applicant meets the standards of the university. Kaplan University online college admission is pretty simple so the applicants are more focused on their goal of entering college and not on paperwork or completing requirements.
So for those who are interested in applying to this online college, here are the requirements and standards that must be met:
- The applicant must be a high school graduate.
- Must have a certificate of General Education Development (GED)
- Transcript from a Home Study program or Home Study certificate that is equivalent to a secondary level and home state recognized and must be beyond the age of required attendance in the state they are in.
- Must also be a high-school senior that is able to apply and present proof of high school graduation.
The following documents will serve as an evidence that the applicant graduated from secondary level must also be provided for Kaplan University online college admission:
- High school diploma certified copy
- Copy of high school transcript that lists down the date of graduation
- Copy of DD214 military record that proves that the applicant graduated from secondary level or equivalent
- GED certificate proving that a GED has been earned.
- College transcript that shows the date of high school graduation
Kaplan University online college admission is made easy and can be done online in just a few minutes. Also, with the help of their Admission Advisor, application process will be a breeze.