20 Dec Karnataka Scholarship 2020-21| Prize Money For SSLC, PUC, DEGREE & PG Students | Social Welfare Dept
Karnataka Scholarship 2020-21| Prize Money For SSLC, PUC, DEGREE & PG Students | Social Welfare Dept
List Of Scholarship In Karnataka 2020-21:
Instagram : Educare Karnataka
In this video we are giving information about the Prize Money details for SSLC, PUC, Degree And PG student which will be given by Social Welfare Department of Karnataka.
SC and ST students who scored highest in SSLC board exam 2020 are to be rewarded with 1 lakh rupees as informed by Social Welfare department.
Similarly Social Welfare department announced a prize money to all the SC, ST students who completed 2nd PUC, Degree, PG and Engineering courses all over Karnataka.
Students who scored more than 60% and less than 75% will be rewarded with 7000 Rs prize money and students who scored more than 75% scored will be rewarded with 15000 Rs scholarship .
Upcoming Scholarship 2020-21 in Karnataka
1. LIC India Scholarship
For this scholarship all the students who completed SSLC can apply means students who are perusing a courses like PUC 1st, 2nd or Diploma, Degree Engineering can apply, Students of all categories like SC, ST, OBC, GM can apply.
2. Scholarship from Ministry Of Minority Affairs Government Of India
There Are Three Types:
* Pre Metric Scholarship
* Post Metric Scholarship
* Merit Come Mean Scholarship
3. SC/ST Post Metric Scholarship
4. MHRD Scholarship
5. Pragati Scholarship for Single Girl Child
6. Saksham Scholarship for differently abled Students
7. Vidya Poshak scholarship by Infosys Foundation for the 2nd PUC Science students who get admission in B.Sc course
8. EPASS/ VIDYASIRI Scholarship by Department of Backward class
9. Seetaram Jindal Scholarship
10. Kittur Rani Chennamma scholarship for womens
11. Ambedkar National Merit Award for SC Students
Career Guidance For Science Students in Kannada :
#EDUcareExamUpdates #ManojNaik #EDUcareKarnataka #EDUcareKarnatakaSSLC #ManojNaikVlogs