06 Apr Rob Chapman Scholarship Announcement
We are very proud to announce that, in partnership with Rob Chapman, WaterBear is giving away a scholarship to one lucky student, worth over £6000! The Rob Chapman Scholarship has been created to celebrate the launch of our new, 2-yr accelerated Distance Learning version of the BA (Hons) Commercial Music course, which starts in January 2019.
In addition to the £6000 grant award, the lucky student will also receive a free guitar of their choice, courtesy of Chapman Guitars!
► The 2-yr Distance Learning BA (Hons) Commercial Music programme is validated by the University of Chichester, UK.
► The cash award is designed to help the recipient with their living costs and support them throughout their time at university. For example, it could be used to fund:
1. Musical equipment – guitars, mics, pedals, amps, recording equipment, etc.
2. Band and solo project development – videos, marketing, recording and distribution.
3. General living expenses.
The BA (Hons) Commercial Music has been created for people who want to develop a stable and rewarding career in the music industry. Its comprehensive syllabus provides a firm foundation for the development of a long-term career. This course is suitable for:
Vocalists, Guitarists, Drummers, Bassists, Producers, Songwriters, DJs, Tour Managers, Event Managers and Event Technicians.
► How to apply:
All students enrolling onto the BA (Hons) Commercial Music 2-yr accelerated Distance Learning (online) programme will be automatically eligible to apply for the Rob Chapman Scholarship award.
1. Go to www.waterbear.org.uk
2. Select ‘Apply Now’ on the home page
3. Complete the short form and select BA (Hons) Commercial Music
4. WaterBear will be in contact shortly after to schedule a consultation.
5. For consultation guidelines visit www.waterbear.org.uk/consultation
► The cash award will be split over the two years of the programme and is not a reduction in course tuition fees.
► Terms & Conditions apply. Visit https://www.waterbear.org.uk/fees for the full Terms & Conditions.
Lets get social: