09 Dec Top 10 Textile University in the world | TEXPART
Top 10 Textile University in the world:
Textile is the second needs of the people. A man who wants to be civilized, he or she should wear textile. In modern time, he or she wears a textile not only for needs but also as fashion. Modern people like variation in the design of the textile wear.
Textile engineering is the most valuable subject for study. Textile engineering is classified as Diploma in Textile Engineering. B.Sc. in Textile Engineering, Master’s in Textile Engineering and PhD in Textile Engineering. Also there are lots of course in available for textile education.
In the modern time, Different textile universities offers higher degree course for the student. In the different parts of the world, lots of textile engineering universities are established for textile education. Following ten universities are the Top 10 Textile University of the world.
01. North Carolina State University (North Carolina, United States)
02. University of Nebraska-Lincoln (United States)
03. Saxion University of Applied Sciences (Netherlands)
04. The University of Bolton (UK)
05. University of Manchester (Manchester,UK)
06. University of Leeds (Leeds,UK)
07. Dresden University of Technology (Germany)
08. De Montfort University ( Leicestershire, UK)
09. Loughborough University (UK)
10. Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh (UK)
We hope that video will help you to get idea about the position of textile universities.
If you like this video then please does not forget to leave your valuable like, comment and subscribe our channel.
Please connect with us…