17 Aug What Does Lifelong Learning Mean to You? ieXL Scholarship Competition
“Terms and Conditions – What does Lifelong Learning Mean to You?
1. The promoter is Instituto de Empresa S.L (tax identification number B-82334319) whose registered office is in Madrid, at Calle María de Molina, 13, 28006.
2. The competition is open to participants from June 7th 2018.- to July 7th
3. By entering this competition, the participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. Participants must upload a photo or video of themselves holding a piece of paper with an answer to the question “What does Lifelong Learning Mean to You?”. Participants must write the hashtag #ieXL and #LifelongLearning on the piece of paper.
2. Participants must post it on their public Instagram or/and Twitter profiles with the hashtag #ieXL and #Lifelong Learning and tag @iexlearning.
3. In the posts the participants must write a few sentences to elaborate on his/her answer.
4. The Promoter will start accepting entries on June 7th at 00:01 (CEST) and the closing date for entry will be July 7th at 23:59 (CEST). Before/after these dates, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. The competition winner will be decided by a jury, based on whose answer is most poignant.
6. The winners will be announced on all IE school and University Instagram and Twitter accounts on July 25th . before 23:59 CEST.
7. The winner will be contacted by IE to request the original photo so that it can be shared on IE’ channels!
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. Participants acknowledge they are the legitimate owners of the photos or videos and guarantee such photos or videos do not to violate the intellectual or industrial property of third parties. If music, sound, imagines or texts of third parties is used, the participants guarantee that such elements are of public domain or they have the authorization of the legitimate owners to such use. The participants will be responsible towards the promoter for any responsibility due to the breach of these manifestations and guarantees.
6. The jury will be composed by the following members Carlos Palmero, Ricardo Mezquita, Daniel Catalan, Martin Rodriguez, and Alicia Molina
7. Prize to be awarded:
7.1. Prize consists of a full tuition scholarship to the HIOP of their choice in the September-December 2018 intakes contingent on successful admission into the program.
7.2. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
8. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. IE informs the participants that the personal data provided will be processed by IE in order to manage the participants registration in this competition. At any time, the participants can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, opposition, restriction of processing and portability of the data, in the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as his/her entries. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other party will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation in Spain and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
10. The promoter is not responsible for any technical problems experienced throughout the duration of the competition.
11. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Spanish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain.
12. Instituto de Empresa shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
13. Questions regarding the competition should be directed to email@example.com