18 Sep TOEFL: how to score 119 out of 120
Our student has taken TOEFL and scored 119 out of 120!
📝 Get your FREE TOEFL SPEAKING TEMPLATES:
Online Intensive “Get 100 or above on TOEFL” (inc. changes 2021: + 15 practical lectures and new templates)
⭐ Use your code MARINATOEFL2021 at checkout to get $20 off⭐
We updated the course, now it consists of 15 theoretical lectures and 15 practical lessons, it’s almost a full-fledged mock TOEFL!
She used some TOEFL books (this one + more links below) and Skype tutor to help her prepare –
Anastasia mentioned 3 books that helped her:
– Cracking the TOEFL –
– Complete Guide to TOEFL test –
– Official Guide to the TOEFL –
What’s important to remember about TOEFL parts:
1. Reading – be sure that your English level is at least intermediate. Otherwise, it would be a bit complicated for you to score more than 15 in this part
2. Listening – to get ready for TOEFL listening you need to listen to a lot of American native speakers. I recommend watching American films and TV series (my favorites are the Suits, House of Cards, Breaking Bad)
3. Speaking – use a native speaker to evaluate your speech and get feedback on your responses. Otherwise, you won’t be able to see where you can improve significantly.
4. Writing – here everything really depends on practice. Again, you would need a tutor to evaluate your writing plus it’s important to use templates and exceed the word count on every essay.
Also Anastasia has a blog –
See how I scored 117 out of 120 on TOEFL:
part 1: Reading and Listening –
part 2: Speaking and Writing –
How I scored 700 on GMAT:
How I got full financial aid from top US universities:
Subscribe to my channel for more videos about travelling, learning language, education abroad and lifestyle!
⭐ INSTAGRAM – linguamarina
⭐ FACEBOOK –
⭐ MY COMPANY –
⭐ FORUM TO ASK ME QUESTIONS –
⭐ ENROLL IN MY YOUTUBE COURSE –
⭐ DOWNLOAD MY ENGLISH WORKBOOK –
Filmed on Canon G7X
📷 FILMING EQUIPMENT
– Gear for making my ‘talking head’ videos –
– Gear for vlogging –
$20 TO SPEND ON AIRBNB –
$20 TO SPEND ON UBER –
I use affiliate links whenever possible (if you purchase items listed above using my affiliate links, I will get a bonus)
Please watch: “HOW I LEARN ENGLISH BY WATCHING TV SHOWS – vocabulary, topics”